Friday, April 05, 2013

Today's Five-Minute Activism

Good letter. Send it. [Read and do]

I'm going to start making harassing Republican poltroons a hobby.

We need to pick some examples and target them for political extinction as an example to the others.

If we can't get them to vote the right way out of principle, I'll settle for fear.

In addition to printing out and signing the form letter, I added a handwritten postscript:
I'm not kidding -- this form letter aside, your predecessor LaTourette was worthless -- if you don't get off the stick and start showing some leadership, I'll vote for a damn Democrat just to get you out.

1 comment:

Bruce Krafft said...

David, shouldn't that have been "vote for a damnED Democrat"?

Just teasing; I've posted the link on KAD and I'll see if I can get Robert to do something with it on TTAG.