Monday, October 20, 2014

The Busybody Neighbor

Looks like Gladys Kravitz is alive and well. [More]

And it looks like the rights-hater is a tax-feeder.

Looks like the library doesn't want to be bothered.  I wonder if the cached page works.

Alternatively, it looks like Minnesota allows open carry if you have a permit.  I wonder if she really wants to invite a counter-demonstration on the public sidewalk in front of that sign. It's not like the news didn't just tell everybody, including those who may be inclined to exploit a gun-free home, exactly where they can find it.

UPDATE: The cached page does work for sending messages to the library.

[Via Michael B]

2 comments:

Mack said...

Jeez, David, How many even know who Gladys Kravitz was?

Say, I wonder what Larry Tate is doing these days? Political ads for the GOP, maybe?

Toastrider said...

I hate to say this, but if I saw THAT face in my window, the results might not be good.

"AAAAAH!" *Throws things, grabs for gun*